- 26: Uplands and Lowlands get a big Thank You
- 20: Land Management at Up on the Hill
- 05: Tuck Students Build New Trail at Smith Pond Shaker Forest
- 22: Chestnut Hunt Challenge
- 06: UVLT to Build Pollinator Garden at Lyme Hill
- 03: New School Year Continues Dartmouth College Partnership
- 18: Foundation Brings People Together to Protect Landmark
- 16: Connections Build Conserved Corridors
- 09: Three New Board Members Elected
- 02: UVLT Celebrates a Gift of Land
- 21: UVLT and VTC Joint Statement on Norwich Farms
- 16: UVLT Prepares to Purchase Norwich Farm
- 13: April Showers Bring out Amphibians
- 30: Spring has Sprung – Time to Take Down Your Bird Feeder
- 26: Essays with a Sense of Place (Part 1)
- 13: Norwich Comes Together About Dairy Cows
- 05: Haverhill Couple Conserves Farm: “You have to treat your land right”
- 27: Cornish Land Owners Utilize Draft Animal Power
- 21: 20th Annual Conservation Commission Gathering
- 21: Transition Underway at Norwich Farm
- 16: UVLT Staff Participates in VHCC Legislative Day to Advocate for Conservation Funding
- 20: Fundraising Underway to Conserve Strafford’s Manning Farm
- 17: New Hope Farm: Conserving Farmland for the Future
- 06: LCHIP Grant Award is Major Milestone in Haverhill Farm Conservation
- 29: Share the Love of the Outdoors Together: Tails on Trails for Giving Tuesday
- 21: Important Woodlands and Wetlands Permanently Protected in Lebanon
- 16: BioBlitz Begins
- 29: Conserving “The Barrett Place”
- 28: Together Again in Corinth
- 21: Video Captures Quinttown Stories
- 16: Hills Donate 1100-Acre Conservation Area “Up On the Hill”
- 28: Conserved Sugarbush Contributes to Family Farm
- 27: A Long View in Tunbridge
- 16: Haynes Dairy Conserved
- 14: Snow Mountain – 100%!
- 05: Acronyms That Work for Land Conservation
- 29: Looking for Apples Starts a Lifelong Commitment
- 20: Celebration, Awards, Elections at UVLT Annual Meeting
- 17: 223-acre Rix Ledges Parcel Conserved!
- 16: Restoration and Research on Ascutney Mountain
- 22: Wright’s Mountain: Sylvia’s Gift
- 22: Wright’s Mountain Photo Album
- 18: Rix Ledges Wildlife Cam Winter 2016
- 14: NH Law to Discourage Forest Vandalism
- 31: Conserving the River Corridor in West Fairlee
- 23: Charitable IRA’s Approved in Congress, Donors Must Act Soon for 2015 Benefit
- 23: Scenic Beauty to Revel In
- 22: Mount Ascutney Conserved for People and Nature
- 16: New Hampshire “LCHIP” Grants Awarded for Conservation in Orford and Enfield
- 11: Perpetuity in Vermont: New Recommendations
- 03: UVLT Begins Smith Pond Shaker Forest Conservation Initiative
- 30: Wood Farm & Cider Mill Conserved
- 30: Making Cider Jelly at the Wood Farm
- 19: Host, Don’t Post: White-tailed Deer Season
- 07: Now Available: UVLT Annual Report 2015
- 06: Making Plans for New Hampshire
- 23: Community Celebrates Rieser Trail
- 18: UVLT, Vermont Technical College Join for Conservation and Education
- 18: Awards, Conservation News, Elections at UVLT Celebration
- 29: A Conservation Solution for Hi-Hope Farm
- 26: Join us on June 8th to Celebrate Land Conservation
- 14: Girls Get Tough on Garlic Mustard
- 08: Lambs Play
- 15: Norwich Inn to Host Benefit for Conservation and Trail
- 07: Life’s a Beech – Find Yours!
- 06: Deer Management in NH: UVLT’s Comments
- 01: Balloch’s Crossing: A Conservation Corridor Grows
- 30: New Video Features Hartland’s Richardson Farm
- 26: Time to Comment: Deer and Forest Health
- 25: Norwich Campaign Brings Together Conservation, Recreation, History
- 24: Changes Will Protect Vermont Easements
- 10: Close-ups from Conserved Land: Bobcat and Barred Owl
- 05: Winter Tracks
- 18: Thank you, Patchen
- 18: 2015 Patchen Miller Internship Application Guidelines
- 14: Chase Field Conserved!
- 09: New Video – Outdoors with UVLT and GMC
- 31: Success For Ely Mountain!
- 19: Award Winning Richardson Farm is Conserved!
- 04: Ely Mountain ALMOST (not quite) Conserved
- 03: Six Weeks Shapes the Future
- 01: For all the Land Gives Us
- 21: IRS Discusses Perpetuity
- 18: Photos from Ely Mountain Conservation Area
- 14: Hanchetts Brook and Wetlands Conserved
- 06: Photos featured in our 2014 Report
- 23: In Orford, a Conserved Birding Hotspot Gets Help from Beetles
- 20: Birds and Beauty: Art’s Legacy
- 16: Monahan Headwaters Conserved
- 12: New Partnership Makes Hiking Connections
- 05: Honors to Myra Ferguson and Rick Roesch; Thanks to all UVLT members
- 30: Who’s a Leader? Vital Communities Hosts Tribute
- 16: Activities to Celebrate Conservation: Join us on June 3rd
- 02: Spring Wildflowers along Broad Brook Trail
- 24: Celebrating Ash Trees in Vermont
- 21: UVLT Garlic Mustard Pulling Party!
- 18: Fools in the Forest Nature Day, April 27
- 08: New Things Brewing for Farmland Conservation
- 03: A Place of Peace and Quiet: Pout Pond
- 31: Work Ended on Vermont Law
- 28: Starr Hill: Laurel Letter’s Place for Us
- 26: Coming Soon: Spring Migrants!
- 17: Vermont legislation will get redraft
- 16: Naturalist Training Course – Sign Up Now
- 11: Gathering a Watershed: Mascoma Committee hosts a Summit
- 10: Vermont Easement Law in the News
- 08: Fools in the Forest: It’s Good for You
- 05: Winter Beauty in the Palmer Forest (3 min. video)
- 05: Patchen Miller Internship – 2014 Application Guidelines
- 03: Keeping the Trust in Land Trust Work: Questions and Answers about Vermont S.119
- 28: Farmshares: A Sign that Spring is Coming!
- 27: Visit the Conserved Palmer Forest
- 23: Counting Farms: Growing Small in NH and VT
- 11: Proposed Vermont Legislation Will Not Protect Easements and Easement Donors
- 10: Snow time is SHOW time…
- 04: Beautiful Places, Off-trail Hiking… Learn How You Can Help UVLT
- 04: Get Outdoors – Late Winter Calendar
- 04: Visit the Conserved Land at Alswell Farm
- 29: Vermonters, Tell Your Legislator: Invest in Farms and Housing
- 26: Where To Go When It Is Cold
- 23: Alswell Farm Celebration Update and Directions
- 23: Cultivating Wonder, Conserving Land
- 17: Great Conservation Gets Even Better
- 15: First Gift from Mary Kilmarx Fund Helps Alswell Conservation
- 06: We (all) Did It! Alswell Farm Conserved.
- 06: Saving a Historic Landscape in South Woodstock
- 27: Conservation Results: Members Count
- 24: January 4th Hike will Explore Big Landscape
- 24: Over 300 Acres Conserved in Two Donations
- 19: Walking in the Woods – Stories of Stewardship
- 16: Conservation Gift Helps Mascoma River
- 16: Join Us for Dec. 20 Conservation Easement Signing and Celebration
- 15: New North Pomfret Easement Joins Neighbors
- 13: Alswell Farm Campaign Update
- 27: Thankful for Zebedee — a Cause for Celebration Every Day
- 26: Generous Hearts Create a Conserved Forest
- 25: Alswell Farm: A Place to Conserve With Your Help
- 14: Friday Nov. 22 is the Deadline for Your Comments on Food Laws That Will Impact our Region’s Farms
- 13: UVLT Naturalist Training Planned for 2014
- 12: New Memorial Bench at the top of Pinnacle in Lyme in Remembrance of Alan Hewitt
- 28: Announcement: Open House & Volunteer Appreciation Party
- 09: Naturalists: Nature’s Interpreters
- 04: Rides through our Valley: Route #5 – West Windsor Hills
- 30: Getting to know “Helen’s Haven”
- 26: Experience the First Weekend of Fall on the Sally Drew Trail
- 20: Interpreting Nature for Others: Techniques to Educate and Inspire
- 11: Public Meeting on Proposed VT Shoreland Protection Bill – Thursday Sept 12th
- 06: Trail Transformations: Volunteers Get to Know Zebedee and Beyond
- 29: What is the Food Safety Modernization Act and Why Does it Matter?
- 14: Popular Trail Protected in Lyme
- 04: Come Stargaze with UVLT and Horizons Observatory – Monday August 5th
- 30: Nature Preserve Established in Thetford
- 11: Upper Valley Land Trust Elects Trustees, Board Officers
- 03: Volunteer Monitoring 101 Lesson Eight: The Personal Goal “Exam”
- 01: Summer Stargazing with UVLT and Horizons Observatory
- 25: LCHIP Funding to be Restored: Good News for NH!
- 24: Rides through our Valley: Route #4 – Prouty 20-Mile Route 2013
- 18: The Prouty Invites – Glad to Ride, Be Outside
- 12: Celebrating 25 years with VHCB
- 07: Hartford Conservationist; Civic Leader; Paddler Receive Land Trust Awards
- 04: Rides through our Valley: Route #3 – Celebration Ride 2013!
- 03: Quechee Fen and Forest Parcels Conserved!
- 31: Local Food Makes a Big Difference
- 24: Conservation and Trails: Reflections Regarding Closed Trail in Plainfield
- 23: Naturalists Learn to Look Closely in the Upper Valley
- 20: Good News for UVLT Farmland Conservation in Hartland and Claremont!
- 14: Farrell Farm Conservation Informs, Inspires – Join us there on June 5th
- 10: Next Steps in Re-licensing Wilder and Bellows Falls Dams
- 09: Rides through our Valley: Route #2 – “Dogford Loop Lunch Hour”
- 01: Rides through our Valley: Route #1 – “Cure for Mud Season”
- 26: Spring on the Water: Paddle the Border & UVLT Canoe Campsites Opening
- 25: Explore a Thoughtful ‘Experiment’ – Join UVLT’s Nature Walk at Frost Forest
- 24: Who cares about open space? Survey says… Everyone!
- 22: Earth Day in Place
- 20: Key Wildlife Corridor Lands Protected in Lebanon
- 16: Commuting with Spring Migrants Along the Connecticut River Flyway
- 15: What Inspires the Naturalist Within Us?
- 12: Looking for an excuse to get outside?
- 11: Invasive Plant Management Workshop on May 3, 2013
- 08: Spring Thaw: Bike Rides and Bird Spotting
- 04: Is Perpetuity Really Forever?
- 03: Take Care of Spring Trails!
- 29: Conservation: Experience it! Volunteer Conservation Easement Monitoring Training 2013
- 29: Conservation at Work: UVLT Leads in Protecting Farmland
- 27: Adventuring to a Tucked Away Wetland
- 25: A Farm Legacy Protected In Bradford
- 18: You Can Voice Your Support for Land Conservation Funding In New Hampshire
- 15: Hike to Leavitt Hill Wetland
- 13: Upper Valley Naturalist Training 2013
- 06: UVLT Awarded Funding for Watershed Protection Project
- 01: Turn out, Speak up to Restore Land Conservation Funding in New Hampshire
- 18: Thank You Linny Levin Trail Supporters & Contributors
- 13: Trail Update: Stones Among the Frost
- 13: Where Do You Love?
- 31: Save the Date: Linny Levin Trail Dedication
- 24: Kiosk Installed at Zebedee Wetlands
- 22: Save the Date for a Special Anniversary Celebration!
- 18: Conservation Accomplishments Shared and Celebrated at UVLT’s Open House and Volunteer Gathering!
- 05: Open House & Volunteer Appreciation!
- 03: Trick or Tree! Family Nature Day
- 03: Trail Updates: A Visit from the Second Grade and a Soggy Saturday’s Work
- 28: Trail Work Begins at UVLT’s Zebedee Wetland!
- 25: Leavitt Hill Wetlands Dedication Ceremony
- 24: Memorial Trail Work Begins – Thank You and Volunteers Still Welcome!
- 17: Local Farm Earns Statewide Honor
- 14: Art in the Wild’s ‘Golden Rule’ – Have Fun
- 13: Sunday Stroll Reflections: Delights of Bill Hill
- 13: A Long Resolution
- 30: Congratulations to UVLT landowner & supporter Elise Tillinghast
- 30: Morning Commute
- 09: Al-Len Farm Protected in Newbury
- 17: “Hands and Lands in Harmony” – UVLT’s Hands on Pianos Creative Process
- 16: Volunteer Monitoring 101 Lesson Six: Ticks Impact Hot Trends in 2012 Outdoor Wear
- 27: Sunday Stroll Reflections – Showy Lady’s Slipper
- 15: Upper Valley Land Trust Celebrates 2000 More Acres Conserved & Elects Five to Board of Trustees
- 13: Remembering Marion “Wiggy” Weathers Grassi
- 12: UVLT’s First Ever 2012 Geocache Raffle
- 12: Hypertherm Workday at Lyme Hill May 25, 2012
- 31: Volunteer Monitoring 101 Lesson Five: Can I Copy Your Notes?
- 25: A Memorial; “Solace in Nature”
- 02: 2012 Garlic Mustard Pulling Party at UVLT!
- 13: Volunteer Monitoring 101 Lesson Four: The Best Laid Plans of Volunteer Monitors…
- 02: Upper Valley Naturalist Training
- 16: The Nature of Risk
- 15: Summer Thoughts: Reflections of a Patchen Miller Intern
- 02: Fools in the Forest Family Nature Day
- 02: Final Update: NH Legislation Affecting Towns’ Role in Conservation
- 22: UPPER VALLEY LAND TRUST EARNS NATIONAL RECOGNITION: Accreditation Awarded by the Land Trust Accreditation Commission
- 03: Ice Hiking
- 27: Volunteer Monitoring 101: Lesson Three – If You’re not Sure, Don’t Make It Up
- 19: Updates to Proposed NH Legislation Affecting Towns’ Role in Conservation
- 10: NH Laws Would Limit Towns’ Role in Land Conservation
- 27: Art in the Wild Returns for 2012!
- 19: A Piece of History Preserved in Canaan, NH
- 08: Volunteer Monitoring 101 Lessons One & Two – The Art of Taking a Walk Outside
- 01: In Good Company: An Evening with Friends and a Visit from Vermont’s Poet Laureate, Sydney Lea
- 13: A Sunday Stroll Reflection: Changes in Weather, Mood, and Perspective
- 12: Remembering Lilla
- 11: She Spoke for the Land – Laurel Letter and the Spirit of Conservation
- 06: Mack’s Special Place
- 04: No Pain, No Gain: Hypertherm Puts a Hurtin’ on Invasive Species
- 29: Notes from the Field: Invasive Plant Prevention and Management Training
- 16: Sunday Stroll: Blueberry Mountain
- 12: A Reminder: Irene is Gone but Her Mark Remains on Our Landscape, Please Recreate Safely!
- 09: Together UVLT and Orford Conservation Commission Conserve Frontage on Upper Baker Pond
- 17: Local Art in the Wild Camp Encourages Children to Find Inspiration: Naturally
- 15: Pout Pond Property Protected in Lyme!
- 28: Sunday Stroll: Have Some Fun & Do Your Body Some Good!
- 20: Hypertherm and UVLT Team-Up in July for Industrial Strength Invasive Removal
- 05: Pedaling for a Healthy Future
- 01: Learning the Language of Art – Outdoors!
- 01: New Website Celebrates Land; People
- 29: New Trustees Elected to the Upper Valley Land Trust’s Board of Directors
- 27: A Volunteer Invitation
- 21: June Sunday Stroll
- 15: Celebrating a Community’s Forest in Corinth
- 15: Upper Valley Land Trust Annual Meeting Presentation
- 15: UVLT 2011 Annual Meeting & Auction
- 26: Garlic Mustard pulling Party – PART 2!
- 24: Garlic Mustard Pulling Party – A Success!
- 19: Garlic Mustard Pulling Party!
- 18: Post-Hike Report – French’s Ledges Trail
- 16: Oliverian Volunteers
- 02: 2011 Stewardship Volunteer Monitor Training
- 27: LCHIP Update
- 26: UVLT’s 2011 Annual Meeting
- 26: Snow Mountain Morning
- 25: Northern Pass Update
- 18: Signal Hill – American Kestrel
- 07: Accreditation – Your Input Welcome!
- 25: The Northern Pass Project
- 18: Maple Open House Weekend – March 19 & 20
- 07: UVLT’s Photo Display Moves to the Lebanon Co-op Food Store
- 25: Patchen Miller Internship – 2011 Application Guidelines
- 23: Art in the Wild on Conserved Land
- 11: Bradford Extends Wright’s Mountain Conservation Area
- 03: In Memory of Fran
- 28: Enhanced Easement Incentive Renewed Through 2011
- 23: New Hampshire Partners with Land Trust to Conserve Farms, Natural Areas
- 23: Plainfield Cider Orchard Toasts the Holidays with a Conservation Easement
- 23: A Conservation Corridor Grows in Cornish
- 16: Zebedee Wetland – dam removal is complete!
- 03: Menu for the Future— A Community Conversation About Food
- 02: Weathersfield’s New Town Forest
- 19: Open House Honors Local Land Stewards
- 19: Land Soon to be Conserved in Lebanon!
- 10: Beaver Banter
- 05: Busy Beavers
- 04: In the field with Amber
- 29: Zebedee Dam Removal Update – 10/29
- 29: Groundwork: A Brief History of UVLT
- 29: Earthen Dam Removal to Begin at Zebedee Headwaters
- 22: Farm Tour Showcases Conservation Outcomes
- 21: DHMC Hosts Photo Display of Conserved Lands
- 21: Wetland Conserved in Support of Lebanon School Project
- 14: Eerie Moans Come From Gateway Invasive Plants…. as well as the Hypertherm production crews!
- 08: Help Preserve Mt. Ascutney Plus an Important Bonus!
- 07: UVLT Book – Why We Conserve Land
- 05: Prime Riverfront Farmland Conserved in Bradford
- 24: Conserving a Town Forest for Weathersfield
- 23: Happy Fall!
- 09: UVLT’s 2010 Annual Report Is Now Available Online!
- 27: Protecting Woods & Waterways
- 25: Menu for the Future Project Ramps Up
- 16: SAVE THE DATE!
- 05: FREE WORKSHOP – Emerald Ash Borer & Asian Longhorned Beetle Workshop For Citizen Scientists
- 14: American Bittern – Lebrun Meadow 6/13
- 14: Join the NH Rivers Council on June 25!
- 10: News from Concord: Conservation Funding Raided (again!)
- 02: Thank You to Annual Meeting Participants!
- 23: Web Update
- 21: Celebrate Land Conservation on May 25!
- 17: Website Update
- 14: Dedication Ceremony at the Nathaniel & Ina Thurber Memorial Forest
- 06: Save the Date!
- 20: You’re Invited to a Public Discussion about the Mascoma River!
- 20: You're Invited to a Public Discussion about the Mascoma River!
- 13: Where the Wildlife Roam
- 12: Jeanie McIntyre Receives 2010 Sarah Thorne Award
- 08: 2010 Green Choice Campaign
- 24: Productive Farmland and Scenic Views Conserved in Thetford
- 23: Learn More & Do Your Part to Protect Land Conservation Funding in New Hampshire!
- 15: Baker Bush Hike & Maple Tasting Photos
- 10: Mascoma River Nominating Committee
- 09: VHCB Funding Update: The Capital Bill is Crucial
- 05: Update on Vermont Housing & Conservation Coalition’s Legislative Day—2/24/10
- 05: Voice Your Support of the Vermont Housing & Conservation Board!
- 18: Jim Block’s Photos of Bear Pond Snowshoe
- 18: Jim Block’s Photos of Bear Pond Snowshoe
- 17: Vermont Housing & Conservation Coalition Legislative Day
- 21: Thetford Celebrates Protection of Zebedee Headwaters
- 15: A Morning in the Field: Baseline Documentation in the Winter Months
- 07: Turning Over a New Leaf in 2010
- 04: Town of Unity Celebrates Gift of Conserved Memorial Forest
- 29: Neighbors Unite to Protect Wildlife Habitat and Working Forestland
- 28: Thetford Bake Sale a Success!
- 17: Wildlife Habitat and Open Space Conserved in Hanover
- 16: Strafford Sugarbush Conserved for the Future
- 08: Weathersfield Wetland Conserved with Upper Valley Land Trust
- 19: Hartland’s Lamb Farm Conserved with the Upper Valley Land Trust
- 13: Town of Grantham Conserves Property with Upper Valley Land Trust
- 12: Upper Valley Land Trust Recognizes Local Land Stewards
- 30: Award-Winning Vermont Children’s Author to Visit Hanover
- 15: Local Groups Host “KING CORN” Screening in Canaan
- 14: Debby Crowell Donates Postcards to UVLT
- 11: Town of Orford Donates Conservation Easement
- 02: Newbury Farm & Forest Conserved
- 28: 20th Annual New Hampshire Tree Farm Field Day
- 27: Thanks Go to UVLT’s Terrific Summer Interns!
- 17: UVLT Receives Grant for Clay Brook Trail
- 17: Woodlot for Sale
- 15: "Garbage: The Revolution Starts at Home" Comes to the Upper Valley
- 11: Protecting Critical Wildlife Habitat in the Upper Valley Region
- 08: Conservation Easement Protects Lebanon Drinking Water Supply
- 04: Two Upcoming Events in Bradford, VT
- 22: Annual Event Celebrates Upper Valley Working Lands & Wild Places
- 13: National Bike/Walk to Work Day, May 15, 2009
- 13: Now You Can Watch UVLT Programs Online!
- 13: Grooming the Wright’s Mountain/Devil’s Den Trails
- 05: MARC ROSENBAUM PRESENTS “DEEP ENERGY RETROFITS AND ZERO NET ENERGY HOMES”
- 01: Naturalist Walk at Hawkride Farm
- 22: Fight Invasive Species!
- 20: Natural Areas: What Are They, Why Do They Matter, and How Do They Touch Down in the Upper Valley Region?
- 15: Flavors of the Valley
- 07: Cyclers pedal 350 people-powered-miles for the planet
- 17: Training Session for New Stewardship Volunteers
- 10: Brainstorm for Upper Valley Earth Day Events
- 27: Riverfront Farmland and Wildlife Habitat Conserved in Bath, NH
- 26: Patchen Miller Internship
- 23: Burlington Free Press article
- 20: 2/14/09 Wild Apple Snowshoe, Pomfret, VT
- 18: Vermont Housing & Conservation Coalition Legislative Day
- 05: Upper Valley Land Trust and Vermont Earth Institute Now Accepting Registrations For Four-Week Global Warming Course
- 02: State Funding Enables Farmland Conservation in Bradford
- 30: High Priority Conservation Project Completed in Cornish
- 27: Conservation Can’t Wait
- 26: Celebration of Community Action
- 26: Images from the Celebration of Community
- 12: Cheese for the Future: Blythedale Farm Conserved in Corinth, VT
- 31: "Out My Back Door" Pictures
- 21: Land Trust Collaborates with Landowners to Publish Book
- 10: "Out My Back Door" by Shiela Swett
- 06: Open House & Hike