- 20: Good News for UVLT Farmland Conservation in Hartland and Claremont!
- 14: Farrell Farm Conservation Informs, Inspires – Join us there on June 5th
- 10: Next Steps in Re-licensing Wilder and Bellows Falls Dams
- 09: Rides through our Valley: Route #2 – “Dogford Loop Lunch Hour”
- 01: Rides through our Valley: Route #1 – “Cure for Mud Season”
- 26: Spring on the Water: Paddle the Border & UVLT Canoe Campsites Opening
- 25: Explore a Thoughtful ‘Experiment’ – Join UVLT’s Nature Walk at Frost Forest
- 24: Who cares about open space? Survey says… Everyone!
- 22: Earth Day in Place
- 20: Key Wildlife Corridor Lands Protected in Lebanon
- 16: Commuting with Spring Migrants Along the Connecticut River Flyway
- 15: What Inspires the Naturalist Within Us?
- 12: Looking for an excuse to get outside?
- 11: Invasive Plant Management Workshop on May 3, 2013
- 08: Spring Thaw: Bike Rides and Bird Spotting
- 04: Is Perpetuity Really Forever?
- 03: Take Care of Spring Trails!
- 29: Conservation: Experience it! Volunteer Conservation Easement Monitoring Training 2013
- 29: Conservation at Work: UVLT Leads in Protecting Farmland
- 27: Adventuring to a Tucked Away Wetland
- 25: A Farm Legacy Protected In Bradford
- 18: You Can Voice Your Support for Land Conservation Funding In New Hampshire
- 15: Hike to Leavitt Hill Wetland
- 13: Upper Valley Naturalist Training 2013
- 06: UVLT Awarded Funding for Watershed Protection Project
- 01: Turn out, Speak up to Restore Land Conservation Funding in New Hampshire
- 18: Thank You Linny Levin Trail Supporters & Contributors
- 13: Trail Update: Stones Among the Frost
- 13: Where Do You Love?
- 31: Save the Date: Linny Levin Trail Dedication
- 24: Kiosk Installed at Zebedee Wetlands
- 22: Save the Date for a Special Anniversary Celebration!
- 18: Conservation Accomplishments Shared and Celebrated at UVLT’s Open House and Volunteer Gathering!
- 05: Open House & Volunteer Appreciation!
- 03: Trick or Tree! Family Nature Day
- 03: Trail Updates: A Visit from the Second Grade and a Soggy Saturday’s Work
- 28: Trail Work Begins at UVLT’s Zebedee Wetland!
- 25: Leavitt Hill Wetlands Dedication Ceremony
- 24: Memorial Trail Work Begins – Thank You and Volunteers Still Welcome!
- 17: Local Farm Earns Statewide Honor
- 14: Art in the Wild’s ‘Golden Rule’ – Have Fun
- 13: Sunday Stroll Reflections: Delights of Bill Hill
- 13: A Long Resolution
- 30: Congratulations to UVLT landowner & supporter Elise Tillinghast
- 30: Morning Commute
- 09: Al-Len Farm Protected in Newbury
- 17: “Hands and Lands in Harmony” – UVLT’s Hands on Pianos Creative Process
- 16: Volunteer Monitoring 101 Lesson Six: Ticks Impact Hot Trends in 2012 Outdoor Wear
- 27: Sunday Stroll Reflections – Showy Lady’s Slipper
- 15: Upper Valley Land Trust Celebrates 2000 More Acres Conserved & Elects Five to Board of Trustees
- 13: Remembering Marion “Wiggy” Weathers Grassi
- 12: UVLT’s First Ever 2012 Geocache Raffle
- 12: Hypertherm Workday at Lyme Hill May 25, 2012
- 31: Volunteer Monitoring 101 Lesson Five: Can I Copy Your Notes?
- 25: A Memorial; “Solace in Nature”
- 02: 2012 Garlic Mustard Pulling Party at UVLT!
- 13: Volunteer Monitoring 101 Lesson Four: The Best Laid Plans of Volunteer Monitors…
- 02: Upper Valley Naturalist Training
- 16: The Nature of Risk
- 15: Summer Thoughts: Reflections of a Patchen Miller Intern
- 02: Fools in the Forest Family Nature Day
- 02: Final Update: NH Legislation Affecting Towns’ Role in Conservation
- 22: UPPER VALLEY LAND TRUST EARNS NATIONAL RECOGNITION: Accreditation Awarded by the Land Trust Accreditation Commission
- 03: Ice Hiking
- 27: Volunteer Monitoring 101: Lesson Three – If You’re not Sure, Don’t Make It Up
- 19: Updates to Proposed NH Legislation Affecting Towns’ Role in Conservation
- 10: NH Laws Would Limit Towns’ Role in Land Conservation
- 27: Art in the Wild Returns for 2012!
- 19: A Piece of History Preserved in Canaan, NH
- 08: Volunteer Monitoring 101 Lessons One & Two – The Art of Taking a Walk Outside
- 01: In Good Company: An Evening with Friends and a Visit from Vermont’s Poet Laureate, Sydney Lea
- 13: A Sunday Stroll Reflection: Changes in Weather, Mood, and Perspective
- 12: Remembering Lilla
- 11: She Spoke for the Land – Laurel Letter and the Spirit of Conservation
- 06: Mack’s Special Place
- 04: No Pain, No Gain: Hypertherm Puts a Hurtin’ on Invasive Species
- 29: Notes from the Field: Invasive Plant Prevention and Management Training
- 16: Sunday Stroll: Blueberry Mountain
- 12: A Reminder: Irene is Gone but Her Mark Remains on Our Landscape, Please Recreate Safely!
- 09: Together UVLT and Orford Conservation Commission Conserve Frontage on Upper Baker Pond
- 17: Local Art in the Wild Camp Encourages Children to Find Inspiration: Naturally
- 15: Pout Pond Property Protected in Lyme!
- 28: Sunday Stroll: Have Some Fun & Do Your Body Some Good!
- 20: Hypertherm and UVLT Team-Up in July for Industrial Strength Invasive Removal
- 05: Pedaling for a Healthy Future
- 01: Learning the Language of Art – Outdoors!
- 01: New Website Celebrates Land; People
- 29: New Trustees Elected to the Upper Valley Land Trust’s Board of Directors
- 27: A Volunteer Invitation
- 21: June Sunday Stroll
- 15: Celebrating a Community’s Forest in Corinth
- 15: Upper Valley Land Trust Annual Meeting Presentation
- 15: UVLT 2011 Annual Meeting & Auction
- 26: Garlic Mustard pulling Party – PART 2!
- 24: Garlic Mustard Pulling Party – A Success!
- 19: Garlic Mustard Pulling Party!
- 18: Post-Hike Report – French’s Ledges Trail
- 16: Oliverian Volunteers
- 02: 2011 Stewardship Volunteer Monitor Training
- 27: LCHIP Update
- 26: UVLT’s 2011 Annual Meeting
- 26: Snow Mountain Morning
- 25: Northern Pass Update
- 18: Signal Hill – American Kestrel
- 07: Accreditation – Your Input Welcome!
- 25: The Northern Pass Project
- 18: Maple Open House Weekend – March 19 & 20
- 07: UVLT’s Photo Display Moves to the Lebanon Co-op Food Store
- 25: Patchen Miller Internship – 2011 Application Guidelines
- 23: Art in the Wild on Conserved Land
- 11: Bradford Extends Wright’s Mountain Conservation Area
- 03: In Memory of Fran
- 28: Enhanced Easement Incentive Renewed Through 2011
- 23: New Hampshire Partners with Land Trust to Conserve Farms, Natural Areas
- 23: Plainfield Cider Orchard Toasts the Holidays with a Conservation Easement
- 23: A Conservation Corridor Grows in Cornish
- 16: Zebedee Wetland – dam removal is complete!
- 03: Menu for the Future— A Community Conversation About Food
- 02: Weathersfield’s New Town Forest
- 19: Open House Honors Local Land Stewards
- 19: Land Soon to be Conserved in Lebanon!
- 10: Beaver Banter
- 05: Busy Beavers
- 04: In the field with Amber
- 29: Zebedee Dam Removal Update – 10/29
- 29: Groundwork: A Brief History of UVLT
- 29: Earthen Dam Removal to Begin at Zebedee Headwaters
- 22: Farm Tour Showcases Conservation Outcomes
- 21: DHMC Hosts Photo Display of Conserved Lands
- 21: Wetland Conserved in Support of Lebanon School Project
- 14: Eerie Moans Come From Gateway Invasive Plants…. as well as the Hypertherm production crews!
- 08: Help Preserve Mt. Ascutney Plus an Important Bonus!
- 07: UVLT Book – Why We Conserve Land
- 05: Prime Riverfront Farmland Conserved in Bradford
- 24: Conserving a Town Forest for Weathersfield
- 23: Happy Fall!
- 09: UVLT’s 2010 Annual Report Is Now Available Online!
- 27: Protecting Woods & Waterways
- 25: Menu for the Future Project Ramps Up
- 16: SAVE THE DATE!
- 05: FREE WORKSHOP – Emerald Ash Borer & Asian Longhorned Beetle Workshop For Citizen Scientists
- 14: American Bittern – Lebrun Meadow 6/13
- 14: Join the NH Rivers Council on June 25!
- 10: News from Concord: Conservation Funding Raided (again!)
- 02: Thank You to Annual Meeting Participants!
- 23: Web Update
- 21: Celebrate Land Conservation on May 25!
- 17: Website Update
- 14: Dedication Ceremony at the Nathaniel & Ina Thurber Memorial Forest
- 06: Save the Date!
- 20: You’re Invited to a Public Discussion about the Mascoma River!
- 20: You're Invited to a Public Discussion about the Mascoma River!
- 13: Where the Wildlife Roam
- 12: Jeanie McIntyre Receives 2010 Sarah Thorne Award
- 08: 2010 Green Choice Campaign
- 24: Productive Farmland and Scenic Views Conserved in Thetford
- 23: Learn More & Do Your Part to Protect Land Conservation Funding in New Hampshire!
- 15: Baker Bush Hike & Maple Tasting Photos
- 10: Mascoma River Nominating Committee
- 09: VHCB Funding Update: The Capital Bill is Crucial
- 05: Update on Vermont Housing & Conservation Coalition’s Legislative Day—2/24/10
- 05: Voice Your Support of the Vermont Housing & Conservation Board!
- 18: Jim Block’s Photos of Bear Pond Snowshoe
- 18: Jim Block's Photos of Bear Pond Snowshoe
- 17: Vermont Housing & Conservation Coalition Legislative Day
- 21: Thetford Celebrates Protection of Zebedee Headwaters
- 15: A Morning in the Field: Baseline Documentation in the Winter Months
- 07: Turning Over a New Leaf in 2010
- 04: Town of Unity Celebrates Gift of Conserved Memorial Forest
- 29: Neighbors Unite to Protect Wildlife Habitat and Working Forestland
- 28: Thetford Bake Sale a Success!
- 17: Wildlife Habitat and Open Space Conserved in Hanover
- 16: Strafford Sugarbush Conserved for the Future
- 08: Weathersfield Wetland Conserved with Upper Valley Land Trust
- 19: Hartland's Lamb Farm Conserved with the Upper Valley Land Trust
- 13: Town of Grantham Conserves Property with Upper Valley Land Trust
- 12: Upper Valley Land Trust Recognizes Local Land Stewards
- 30: Award-Winning Vermont Children’s Author to Visit Hanover
- 15: Local Groups Host “KING CORN” Screening in Canaan
- 14: Debby Crowell Donates Postcards to UVLT
- 11: Town of Orford Donates Conservation Easement
- 02: Newbury Farm & Forest Conserved
- 28: 20th Annual New Hampshire Tree Farm Field Day
- 27: Thanks Go to UVLT's Terrific Summer Interns!
- 17: UVLT Receives Grant for Clay Brook Trail
- 17: Woodlot for Sale
- 15: "Garbage: The Revolution Starts at Home" Comes to the Upper Valley
- 11: Protecting Critical Wildlife Habitat in the Upper Valley Region
- 08: Conservation Easement Protects Lebanon Drinking Water Supply
- 04: Two Upcoming Events in Bradford, VT
- 22: Annual Event Celebrates Upper Valley Working Lands & Wild Places
- 13: National Bike/Walk to Work Day, May 15, 2009
- 13: Now You Can Watch UVLT Programs Online!
- 13: Grooming the Wright's Mountain/Devil's Den Trails
- 05: MARC ROSENBAUM PRESENTS “DEEP ENERGY RETROFITS AND ZERO NET ENERGY HOMES”
- 01: Naturalist Walk at Hawkride Farm
- 22: Fight Invasive Species!
- 20: Natural Areas: What Are They, Why Do They Matter, and How Do They Touch Down in the Upper Valley Region?
- 15: Flavors of the Valley
- 07: Cyclers pedal 350 people-powered-miles for the planet
- 17: Training Session for New Stewardship Volunteers
- 10: Brainstorm for Upper Valley Earth Day Events
- 27: Riverfront Farmland and Wildlife Habitat Conserved in Bath, NH
- 26: Patchen Miller Internship
- 23: Burlington Free Press article
- 20: 2/14/09 Wild Apple Snowshoe, Pomfret, VT
- 18: Vermont Housing & Conservation Coalition Legislative Day
- 05: Upper Valley Land Trust and Vermont Earth Institute Now Accepting Registrations For Four-Week Global Warming Course
- 02: State Funding Enables Farmland Conservation in Bradford
- 30: High Priority Conservation Project Completed in Cornish
- 27: Conservation Can't Wait
- 26: Celebration of Community Action
- 26: Images from the Celebration of Community
- 12: Cheese for the Future: Blythedale Farm Conserved in Corinth, VT
- 31: "Out My Back Door" Pictures
- 21: Land Trust Collaborates with Landowners to Publish Book
- 10: "Out My Back Door" by Shiela Swett
- 06: Open House & Hike