Google Map of Trails:
View UVLT Trails in a larger map
|Bear Pond Natural Area Trails Canaan, NH||Linny Levin Trail & Zebedee Wetland Thetford, VT|
|Bicknell Brook Loop Trail & Colette Trail Enfield, NH||Lower Grant Brook Trail Lyme, NH|
|Big Rock Nature Preserve Lyme, NH||Lyme Hill Conservation Area Lyme, NH|
|Bill Hill Trail Thetford, VT||Mink Brook Nature Preserve Trails Hanover, NH|
|Clay Brook Trail Lyme, NH
||Rikert’s Broad Brook Trail & Veterans Memorial Royalton & Sharon, VT|
|Cobb Hill Trail Hartland, VT||Sleeper’s Meadow Trails Newbury, VT|
|Coburn Trail Strafford, VT||Trout Pond Trail Lyme, NH|
|Cossingham Road Farm Trails Norwich, VT||True’s Ledges Natural Area Lebanon, NH|
|French’s Ledges and Farnum Trails Plainfield, NH||Upwey Farm Trail Woodstock, VT|
|Hazen Trail Norwich & Hartford, VT||Wrights Mountain Trails Bradford, VT|
|Johnson Loop Trail Lyme, NH|
Trail Use Guidelines
- **Be alert, be safe, and if you are out on the trails or at a campsite, we would love to know the conditions you find. Please contact us! Thank you!**
- Carry out what you carry in.
- Stay on the trail and use only designated trailhead parking areas.
- Stay off trails during spring melt, when soils are soft and easily eroded.
- Be respectful of other trail users and be courteous to trail neighbors.
- Control your dog(s). Do not allow dogs to disturb livestock, wildlife, or sensitive natural areas. Pets are not allowed on some trails.
- Close farm gates behind you.
- For your safety during hunting seasons, wear blaze orange.
- Follow Leave No Trace guidelines.
While these trails are available for community use free of charge, their maintenance depends on the good stewardship and financial support of users. Please consider supporting UVLT’s trails program by making a membership gift to the Upper Valley Land Trust. Please contact UVLT Stewardship Coordinator Jason Berard (603-643-6626) to report trail maintenance needs or recommendations.